January 20, 2011

Changing

Okay...first of all, I'm on a roll!  Let's hope I am turning over a new leaf and will continue to blog more:)

Since the day Kaelyn was born, everyone, I mean everyone said Kaelyn looks just like her Daddy.  I know, I know, but common I would like for my daughter to look just a little bit like me!  All I could claim is her hands, feet and lips.  Everything else was her Dada's....until now!  She is changing and is looking more and more like me.  She is still very much her Daddy's girl, but is becoming more of a mix.  Yay!    
What do you think?
 
Me
(check out my dad's perm.
That is hilarious. Seriously dad, 
that is a trend that you shouldn't
have taken part in:) )


 
Kaelyn

Do you see the resemblance in
 the cheeks?
Yay! I some of her Momma!


                
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment