January 18, 2011

New Year, New Ambitions!

okay...so i know i haven't blogged as much as i intended to, but i can share why. it takes me FOREVER to post anything! i don't know if its because i just don't "get it" or if i've just missed something, but this is the not the first, or second, but THIRD time I have attempted to post this blog! grrr! the pictures keep getting out of the order i attach them and my words go all the way to the bottom. then i TRY to just copy and paste it to move it to the top and it just disappears! i mean seriously! seriously!!

(Stop and take a deep breath. In. and Out.) So, lets try this again! It's a new year and I have new ambitions! I got an amazing camera for Christmas, which takes awesome pictures and it has given me even more reasons to blog...so YOU can be apart!

Kaelyn just loved this Christmas! I mean, I thought she would have fun, but I didn't think she would get whole opening presents and be excited about what was revealed. She loved it! She was going from one thing to the next, again and again! Let's just say the house look as if a tornado hit it! Well, that hasn't really stopped, but she does like to clean up too (she is my daughter you know:) ) Here are a few of my favs!

Kaelyn LOVES her new kitchen!

She knows exactly what to do when that big black thing is staring at her...cheese.

Really?? Is she really posing....yep! She was just waiting for me to take a picture.

I just LOVE this one!!

1 comment: